Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quick sketches from my Canada trip

Went on a trip to Toronto last week for a wedding. I'd gotten a 4X6 inch sketchbook to try something new. I usually lug around a larger sketchbook in my bag, but this one can slip in my pocket. Also, I just used a Uni-ball marker and just did very quick sketches. It worked out pretty well, I thought.

My Mother-In-Law, at the wedding







The bride's grandmother




Some lady at the wedding




The bride's mother




The Maid of Honor




little garden at the venue




sound technician at the wedding




CN Tower, seen from Centre Island




View from top of CN Tower




View from top of CN Tower
CN Tower from Centre Island




Telephone Pole, somewhere in PA




Some sort of tank at a rest stop in PA


No comments:

Post a Comment