Sunday, April 27, 2014

Animal Farm - The Final Battle

Last week I was reading George Orwell's Animal Farm. Although it's a classic and incorporated into many high school English class curricula, I had never read it til now. One night, when I was about 80% through the book, I had a vivid dream about it. In my dream, Benjamin the Goat was leading a revolt against the pigs. The farm lay in smoky, fiery ruins. Napoleon the Pig was wearing a mechanized battle suit, a la Iron Man or RoboCop. He had the goat pinned to the ground beneath his armored boot. It looked something like the image below. Needless to say, the next day I finished the novel and was sorely disappointed to find that this apocalyptic scene did not occur. I hope out hope that Hollywood will adapt it into a movie someday, in which case I'm certain it will end like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment