Tuesday, May 1, 2018

3 Classics

Three classic cars I came across over the past few months.





I'm not particularly interested in cars. I don't really know anything about various makes or models, how they work, or anything. And I'm not particularly interested in drawing them, either, except if they're vintage cars. There is something cool about old cars. They have a sense of design and style that's missing from most modern vehicles. But I wonder if that's just a misplaced sense of romanticization. Maybe the original owners of these cars didn't see them as super-stylish vehicles. They were just cars. And maybe decades from now, people will see an old car on the street and say, "Check out that cool Toyota Corolla! They sure don't make them like that anymore!"


No comments:

Post a Comment